In a perfect world, your body should be fully functional 100% of the time to support your lifestyle and daily activities. Unfortunately, in today’s industrialized world where we are exposed to myriad toxins and other stressors, our bodies are often challenged to the point where full functional capacity is compromised. At Star Chiropractic and Nutrition, we take pride in our ability to improve your body’s ability to function optimally, thereby enhancing your quality of life, along with offering exceptional service.
As a cross-disciplinary trained chiropractor and a teacher to other doctors, Dr. Suzan Starler, D.C. is accustomed to seeing and treating the body as a whole—to better diagnose your problems and alleviate chronic issues. Dr. Suzan uses a holistic process to properly identify the triggers for your symptoms— and sometimes that means treating the ‘problem behind the problem’.
Your health is our first priority at Star Chiropractic and Nutrition, and our goal is to help you feel whole again. A comprehensive range of services is offered to guide you back to an active, healthy and highly functioning lifestyle. Above all, we provide healing and hope for people who haven’t been helped before. Take a minute and contact Star Chiropractic and Nutrition now – it’s your time to heal.
- DRX9000™ – A successful, proven alternative to surgery, this state-of-the-art equipment provides effective treatment of low back pain and sciatica, neck pain, neck related shoulder pain, and chronic headache pain without surgery.
- Quantum Neurology™ – Sophisticated neurologic therapy to provide relief and long lasting healing for people whose nervous systems are challenged for reasons “unknown” (e.g. vertigo, fatigue, dyslexia or frozen shoulder) or whose nervous systems have become compromised due to injury, stroke or other life style stresses. Results are often dramatic and usually include increased stability, decreased pain, improved mobility, and increased function.
- Nutrition Response Testing™ – Functional assessment of the autonomic nervous system, through biofeedback and muscle testing is used to determine disturbances in health and potential nutritional remedies. This process measures bodily function (or dysfunction). It does not measure or diagnose disease. The testing helps to determine the precise order in which to approach nutritional deficiencies and allergies to facilitate the healing process.
- Weight Loss and Detoxification Program – Specially designed weight loss and/or detoxification programs available, unique to each individual. Programs include periodic testing utilizing (1) Bio Impedance Analysis to determine body mass index, basal metabolic rate, lean mass and fat mass; and (2) MaxPulse Cardiovascular and Autonomic Nervous System screening, a Class II FDA approved medical screening device utilizing cutting edge technology to monitor before and after effects of diet, lifestyle and to determine arteriosclerosis progress, arterial elasticity, remaining blood volume, stress levels and more.
- McKenzie Therapies – Also known as Mechanical Diagnosis and Therapy®, the McKenzie Method is a philosophy of active patient involvement and education that is trusted and used all over the world for back, neck and extremity (arm and leg) problems. As a Certified McKenzie clinician, Dr. Suzan Starler, D.C. , Cert MDT, utilizes this valuable and valid indicator to determine right away whether, and how, the method will work for each patient to reduce pain and deformity, maintain pain reduction, restore full function and prevent recurrences.
- Synergie™ Treatments – A comfortable, relaxing form of vacuum massage used to aid weight loss management, reduce the appearance of cellulite, increase lymphatic drainage, decrease the appearance of scars, and improve skin tone.
- Personalized Wellness & Exercise Programs – Designed to help you gain personal insight into, and improve the state of, your physical, emotional, and spiritual well-being.
At Star Chiropractic and Nutrition, we offer holistic treatments and therapies for such conditions as:
|Acid Reflux||Acute Pain||Adrenal Exhaustion|
|Allergies||Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD and ADHD||Asthma|
|Back Pain||Back Problems||Bloating|
|Bursitis||Chronic Ear Infections||Chronic Fatigue Syndrome|
|Chronic Pain||Dysmenorrhea||Conditioning Programs|
|Disc Degeneration||Dizziness||Elbow Pain|
|Herniated Discs||Hip Pain||Hot Flashes|
|Joint Pain||Knee Pain||Lower Back Pain|
|Neck Pain||Numbness||Menopause Symptoms|
|Mental Fogginess||Obsessive Compulsive Disorders||Dyslexia|
|Perimenopause Symptoms||Post Nasal Drip||Sciatica|
|Shoulder Pain||Skin Rashes||Tingling in arms/legs/hands/feet|
|Stenosis||Stomach Problems||Post Operative Pain/Rehab|
|Strokes Disabilities||Tendonitis||Thyroid Disorders|
|Upper Back Pain||Weight Loss||Weight Gain|
Remember, anything can cause anything, and there is always hope! If you are experiencing something you don’t see listed above, give us a call and we will let you know if think we can help.
Suzan Starler, DC, Cert. MDT,
ACT Nutrition Response Testing,
Quantum Neurology , Level 3 Intern.